Bee is an experienced professional cycling coach, with a passion for cycling and a contagious enthusiasm that she is keen to share with her clients. From teaching basic cycling skills for newcomers to the coaching of athletes preparing for feats of amazing endeavour and endurance, with an interest in data driven performance results. Bee’s approach is firmly grounded in her own experience as an athlete who needs to balance her sporting ambitions with her work and family life.
Bee believes that coaching builds competence and confidence, making cycling more fulfilling and rewarding, and can help ordinary people to achieve extraordinary goals. Bee’s coaching plans are designed around the individual needs of each client and always recognise that, however ambitious the end goal, cycling is meant to be a pleasurable experience.
Who does Bee work with?
What are you looking for?
How does Bee help you?
Bee will take a history and discuss goals, plans, availability and enthusiasm to train. Bee will then create a bespoke training plan that fits around your other commitments, and addresses your weaknesses to help you to achieve your goals.
What is the outcome?
Happiness and fulfilment. Achievement of goals, events times and improvements they they could only dream of previously.
- Training camps in the UK and Lanzarote, France and Mallorca.
- Multi-day charity rides in the Alps and Pyrenees.
- Multi-day rides in the Italian Lakes
- Chase the Sun – a one day ride across the width of England.
- Racing on the domestic circuit- podium in the London Women’s Race League.
- Hot Chillee London to Paris
- Tour de Tuli ( south African MtB race)
- Tour of The Peak
- Multi day rides in Girona
- Gran Fondos in Switzerland
- The London Revolution
- The Cape Argus.
- L’Etape du Tour.
- Hill Climbs
- Maratona dles Dolomites
- Les Cingles challenge ( 3 ascents of Mont Ventoux in one day)
- One ascent of Mont Ventoux.
- Half Ironman
- Half Marathons
- Time Trialling
- Tour of Cambridge (qualifier for UCI World champs) 18 participants!
Bee's Coaching Programmes
Some clients arrive with specific goals in mind, others simply wish to improve their general enjoyment of cycling. Bee designs Personal Coaching Plans that will best deliver the required outcome for each individual.